Spice-Rubbed Flank Steak Tacos
Save to BigOven
- 8 tablespoons Beef Spice Rub
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1 cup Queso Mama’s White Queso, any flavor
- 12 Corn tortillas
- Chopped white onion
- Chopped cilantro
- Rub your favorite beef spice rub into both sides of flank steak. Place steak on a hot grill. If you are using a gas grill, cover the grill.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes on each side, basting with ½ cup Barbecue Sauce.
- Flank steak is best eaten medium rare. If you cook it too long, the meat will be tough.
- When steak is done, remove from grill and place on cutting board. Tent with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Make very thin slices, against the grain, at slight diagonal.
- To serve, fill warmed corn tortillas with flank steak, Queso Mama’s White Queso, white onion and cilantro.
- Drizzle with remaining Barbecue Sauce. Serve.