Steak Nachos with Black Beans and Roasted Corn
Save to BigOven
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 Cup chopped poblano pepper
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Ears of fresh corn, kernels removed
- 6 Ounces sirloin, flap steak or rib eye, sliced into strips and then cut into bites
- ½ Cup your favorite bbq sauce
- 1 Can refried black beans
- 6 Ounces tortilla chips
- 12 Ounces Queso Mama White Queso, any flavor
- Garnish: Guacamole, chopped tomatoes, chopped jalapenos
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions and sauté for about 4 minutes, until tender. Remove peppers and onions from skillet and set aside.
- Add one teaspoon of oil to skillet. Add corn and stir until corn starts to brown around edges. Remove and set aside.
- Baste steak with bbq sauce. Grill to medium-rare, about 4 minutes, basting again at finish.
- Heat refried beans in microwave until warmed throughout, about 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Arrange chips on serving platter and top each with a dollop of refried beans and a slice of steak. Drizzle with Queso Mama White Queso and sprinkle with roasted corn kernels. Garnish as desired and serve immediately.