Queso Spinach and Mushrooms
Save to BigOven
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 8 oz White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 LB Spinach, fresh
- 12 oz. Queso Mama
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium high heat and add garlic. Cook for 2 minutes and add mushrooms.
- Stir occasionally and saute for another 2-3 minutes until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add spinach to the pan. If you don't have a large enough pan do half and then add the other half. The spinach will cook down and lose a lot of volume.
- After the spinach has all wilted, add Queso Mama and stir.
- Cook until the queso bubbles and serve.