Queso Mama Taco Balls
Save to BigOven
- 1 LB. Ground Beef, uncooked
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 1 Cup Queso Mama, any variety
- 1 oz. Packet Taco Seasoning
- 4 oz. Corn Tortilla Chips, crushed
- Heat oven to 375F
- In a mixing bowl combine ground beef, Bisquick, Queso Mama and Taco Seasoning. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add corn tortillas and crush with your hands into very small pieces.
- Spray a baking sheet pan with pan spray.
- Portion into 1 ounce balls and roll into the crushed tortilla chips until covered and place on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with heated Queso Mama for dipping along with your favorite taco toppings: salsa, sour cream and guacamole!
- Yields 36 balls
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!